More weird polls from someone who's been here for almost longer than she can remember. I'm only sort of joking.
This Week's Trivia
Most of you guys (barring the one who voted "red and pink") are far smarter than the "stars". Its yellow and red to make orange. They thought it was white and red, which instead creates pink.
This Week's Fallout News
Mister House is here! Born June 25, 2020, Robert Edwin House will sadly soon be orphaned, his parents to die in a lightning - auto gyro accident. He'll be cheated of his inheritance, but attend the Institute, and on June 25, 2042, he'll found RobCo too. In 2065 he'll see the threat of nuclear war ahead, and accordingly make preparations, proven right just over a decade later; saving the city from 77 warheads. He'll recruit the Three Families, negotiate the Treaty of New Vegas, and rebuild the Strip. You'll be the wild card in his gamble - and hey, next time you do a playthrough, let the guy live. He's taking 3-1 odds on just letting you walk right in without killing him.
Last Week's Polls
How often do you find yourself creating things when inspiration strikes?
- Every other year. No project stash for you...
- Every week. There are days I don't make anything, but generally a week doesn't go by without me making or modifying something.
- Never. All the more Michael's and Hobby Lobby for me!
Do you think that the "Jury Rigging" perk would work in real life? (repairing a chainsaw with a baseball bat, for instance)
- Comment and why not? How long would you have to tinker before you made a Sledgehammer repair a Katana? Or vice versa? No thanks, I give it up to...
- ...the God of Engineering, for He who blesses His Chosen Ones with abilities far beyond what normal man can accomplish. We, we can only...
- ...use portions to fix them, for we are not His Chosen! Whoever He is, that is. I know I could incur His wrath should I continue this jest, so--*lighting cracks*
This Week's Polls
I thought I'd include this poll here, which I saw on TV, to see if your guys' votes would be any different:
That's all, folks!
THAT'S ALL THIS WEEK! IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS FOR ME, LEAVE THEM ON MY TALK PAGE!