I "go with the flow" on most new words, though there are some that just run me wild. For instance, I love jeans that incorporate elastic threads and waistbands (easy to sit in and do everything else in total comfort: they stretch!), but I absolutely hate the word they (whoever the fuck "they" are) have coined for them: jeggings, a portmanteau of "jeans" and "leggings". They are so great to have the ugly name of jeggings!
This Week's Trivia
Well, most of you guys got the color right (red), if only for random guessing or because that was your hair color. Superstitions dictated that red-haired persons were generally considered bad luck (whoever came up with that one), so rubbing your dice on them "rubbed" the bad luck off on them. So... what would you red-haired persons do with dice? Rub it on another red-haired person?
This Week's Fallout News
Last Week's Polls
Do you follow any superstitions?
- Some here and there. I had a horseshoe above the front door and I never knew about it for years. It was painted the saem color as the wall and its a foot over my head, so of course it would be hard to see... I also used to keep "lucky charms" on my old xbox to keep it running...well, you can see how that worked out (it failed).
- You don't at all. Where do superstitions come from? I know some "Old Wives Tales" end up being true (like not eating a heavy meal at night or you'll have nightmares), what about superstitions?
Do you watch any game shows?
- A tie of never and every day. Me too! The every day one, though.
- Here and there. Whatever you happened on when channel surfing?
- Once in a blue moon. *singing*"Blue moon, you saw me standing there alone, without a dream in my heart, without a love of my own..." Oh...not that blue moon? Oops, sorry...
This Week's Polls
That's all, folks!
THAT'S ALL THIS WEEK! IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS FOR ME, LEAVE THEM ON MY TALK PAGE!