Does it make me weird to not have any desire to drink? I'm not talking water (duh), but rather alcohol. It makes no difference how many lectures my parents drilled into my head; it was my own decision, not theirs. I also have no desire to smoke or do drugs. Does this make me an outcast, or "pure gold" as mom puts it?
This Week's Trivia
Tom Slaven, a thirty-five-year-old black belt karate instructor from Sydney, Australia, barehandedly smashed 4,487 bricks in one hour in 1975 to set a world's record.
This Week's Fallout News
Nomad has some news for you, over at his page.
Last Week's Polls
How old is your bed? (your mattress)
- Comment, you don't have a mattress (what do you use them?) and you don't even know, but its still comfortable. At least there's that to be thankful this Thanksgiving.
- Its brand new and comfortable. I envy you.
- Plenty of you still have old beds. Could be a bunch of reasons for that, but not having enough money might be one (like it is for me).
Do you think the mattresses of the wastes 200 years after the apocalypse are...
- Comment and only comfortable because you ran around all day. Well, tiredness could very well be a factor on where you lay your head. Who cares if its got an unidentifiable brown stain across much of the surface?
- Uncomfortable. Hey, do you think there are still mattress showrooms in old post-apocalyptic furniture stores? I'd imagine gun 'n bullets and food would be more looted than mattresses, no?
- Nobody cares if they're uncomfortable because it sure as hell beats a sheet of cardboard. Well, there's that...
This Week's Polls
A slightly modified idea from StormRider71 (coincidentally the first contribution in a long time)
That's all, folks!
THAT'S ALL THIS WEEK! IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS FOR ME, LEAVE THEM ON MY TALK PAGE!