Its raining outside, which it hasn't done in...God, I can't remember how long. I can feel the cool breeze through the open window, and I'm happy because it has nothing to do with the air conditioner!
This Week's Trivia
There's a road machine (for repairing/constructing roads) called a "gang vibrator". I have no idea what it does, or even what it looks like (I read a blurb about it in a book), because I'm not going to look it up on the internet and get something disgusting instead of the road equipment I was looking for.
This Week's Fallout News
This month's seasonal event has been announced for FO76. Mischief Night will run from October 29 to November 5, in which players will be able to take part in "tricks, treats, and a little costumed mayhem" at the Whitespring. Players will be encouraged to bring a few weapons to defend themselves once the Whitespring's security systems learn of the ruckus being held outside.
What a trick. But...what's the treats? Maybe they'll give the fridges away!
Last Week's Polls
Does someone in your family like controlling the remote to the TV?
- You don't watch TV. A good a reason not to have a remote, I suppose... It also avoids the Remote Wars.
- Comment. More than one TV? I prefer to watch things (like movies, too) when others aren't around. Less background noise to contend with.
- You control it! Then its the Remote Wars to get it from you, but at least you won't be forced to watch something you didn't want to because someone else controlled it, right? I control it when dad isn't around, when I can actually watch something for more than five seconds on one channel and not the dozen he keeps flipping through. I think he does that on purpose.
Given that there's games for the pip-boy in Fallout 4 and radio stations in other games to listen to, do you think there should also be movies or TV stations in-game as well?
- Tie of comment, you don't know (If you don't know, I guess you don't know...), it depended on if you watched it in third- or first person (Me? Would have to be first-person; no third-person shoulder getting in the way), and if you could hunt for videos. I like that idea. Why not? You hunt the wastes for everything else, why not movies to watch?
- Hell yeah! I thinks its high time someone fixed up one of those old drive-in movie theaters and played old movies. Hell, they fixed up radio and casinos, why not movie theaters or TV stations?
- Only if they were short. We've got busy schedules of saving the wastes (or acting like a bandit and making them worse); we can't share more than a few minutes of our time! Most likely why I never stayed for any of the "talent" at the Tops casino; I couldn't just sit there and watch something.
This Week's Polls
That's all, folks!
THAT'S ALL THIS WEEK! IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS FOR ME, LEAVE THEM ON MY TALK PAGE!