I'll share an old joke I saw once with you guys. I think its funny, but I never shared it with any of my other friends, because they are from India and they likely would have thought of it as poor taste on my part (even though the joke came from there), and I don't want to offend the few friends I've got. So, here it is:
A man wanted to go to America, but he told his friend in Hindi that he was afraid to go because he didn't know any English. His friend told him that the only words that he needed to know in English were "yes", "no", and "very good". So the man who knew only "yes", "no" and "very good" went to America, did well for a while, and was even employed.
One day, the boss' watch was missing.
The boss asked the newcomer, "Did you take my watch?"
The newcomer replied, "Yes."
"Well, give it back then."
"Then you will go to jail."
This Week's Trivia
Today is Google's 21st birthday. Or, at least, the company has been around for 21 years.
Do companies have birthday parties? I know they have anniversaries of opening or how long they have been around, but I dunno.
This Week's Fallout News
20,000 FO76 promotional helmets have been recalled following an issue with the lining, which apparently could be subject to mold. The helmets in question were sold at GameStop, although apparently only 32 were sold there before the recall.
I think Bethesda has a lackluster Luck stat with everything Fallout 76. It seems like everything goes downhill with this game in particular. Does that mean it was recalled from the storehouse, seeing as how only a minute fraction were actually sold?
Last Week's Polls
Did something ever smell not how you expected it to?
- Comment, you avoid scented things (Sometimes that's a better tack), you were fine with it (only once in a while am I "fine" with a scented thing if the scent is artificial) and only stereotypical scents do you think "whaaat?"(What the hell is "Fresh Linen" anyway? Washed clothes certainly don't smell like Fresh Linen, and freshly washed linen certainly doesn't smell like it, either. And don't get me started on Mountain Breeze.)
- What am I talking about? What I'm talking about is hard-to-pin-down scents or things that certainly didn't smell how they said they would.
- It is kind of strange, isn't it? Where'd the bubblegum come from? What the hell is Mountain Fresh scent? I'll tell you, Bubbling Brook certainly doesn't smell like that in nature!
If there was a story and quest for the obtaining of the fridge discussed last issue, would you buy it then (because I'm curious)?
- The quest and story should be GOOD. With Bethesda's lackluster F76 stuff so far, they'd probably bungle the story and quest, too.
- You still have to make up your mind (Don't do it!) and you still wouldn't buy the fridge. Even if there was a five-star story to get it? I could write the story. It would be a hell of a lot better than what Beth could make.
- You don't have Fallout 76. An even better reason why you still wouldn't buy the fridge!
This Week's Polls
That's all, folks!
THAT'S ALL THIS WEEK! IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS FOR ME, LEAVE THEM ON MY TALK PAGE!