I'm going to be 30 soon; in a few days. How did this happen? Time flies by without you knowing it; I was 25 when I started these polls in July of 2015. Now I'm doing the 215th Edition and turning the big 3-0. And I'm still just as single as when I started. At least I've got a few more friends now than I did back then. A wave to StormRider and NomadicNom! And my one friend in India: I doubt you're reading this, but I still said thanks for being a friend!
This Week's Trivia
This Week's Fallout News
Not technically Fallout news, but still noteworthy: (I don't know if the link will work properly) https://fallout.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Jspoelstra/Discussion_merge_Nukapedia_/_The_Vault
A merger! Didn't see that coming, but I stay away from Discord and all that, so no wonder I didn't know... I'm kind of "eh" about the whole thing. As long as I'm still Patroller and I can still do the polls, I'm cool.
Last Week's Polls
Do you have a prejudice against people like me (not that there are many people like me out there that aren't so connected)
- Comment. So maybe they don't hate me, but people sure need more patience nowadays. With fast internet and streaming and whatnot, one's patience for things becomes almost nill (obviously, I am generalizing), so you might miss out on a good thing just because you couldn't stand email. I'd hate to see what a mass power outage would do to people.
- I should have a cell phone. I do, but its lower tech than people would like (again, I am generalizing), so I'm out in the cold once more.
- Thanks for making me feel better about it all. I wish you could say these things to my lousy exes. The nerve! Judging me by my internet!
How do you think people communicate with other communities in the Fallout world?
- Messenger pigeons (are those the birds I saw flying so high?) and robotic messenger thingies. If it stalls in the middle of nowhere because its fusion battery died, there go your letters. And any caps you sent to your Aunt Tilda.
- Comment and walking on foot. You'll get nice and fit by walking from Goodsprings to Nipton if you wanted to hang out with your friends (or gamble, as it might be).
- Brahmin caravans or caravans in general. I hope they don't steal from the packages they carry. Or use it to kindle a fire at night. Otherwise, your letters would still be gone, and poor Grandma won't know what happened to you.
This Week's Polls
That's all, folks!
THAT'S ALL THIS WEEK! IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS FOR ME, LEAVE THEM ON MY TALK PAGE!