The idea of paying someone to hear complaints (like a shrink) is...not quite settling for me. I mention this because mom was watching Dr. Phil downstairs. Someone who has your secrets? Someone you don't know? Someone you have to pay to hear them? Just give me my journal and a computer game. That'll help me iron it out...
This Week's Trivia
It used to be (perhaps you're this old, perhaps not) that when you did something (like reboot your computer from scratch: backup files and such and old computer games) there was a notice: "Press any key to continue". But they had to change it, because people kept calling in to customer service and asking "Where's the 'any key'?" There is no "any key"; people just were that dumb that they couldn't grasp that "any key" meant any key on the keyboard.
This Week's Fallout News
The first Fallout 76 raid has now been scheduled for August 20. Raids will allow parties of four to attack a given target - in this case, Vault 94 - in return for loot. Difficulty levels exist; higher difficulty results in more loot.
Like Warcraft! But not, since you can't take someone's stuff in old games.
Last Week's Polls
Has something you ever made not looked the same as it was in your head?
- You're not sure what I mean and you don't make stuff at all. Not someone who loiters in hobby stores, I see...
- It doesn't really happen. Well, you're luckier than me.
- Yes! Currently I'm trying to put some beads together in a project and it just...seems to be missing something. I'll figure it out, one way or another.
Do character builds ever not...quite...turn out how you wanted?
- It was because of game limitations. Those can be quite the bummer.
- It was your fault. Misplaced perks? Wrong armor? Couldn't get the facial features the way you wanted?
- You never plan anything. Well, that's certainly a way around planning anything at all!
This Week's Polls
That's all, folks!
THAT'S ALL THIS WEEK! IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS FOR ME, LEAVE THEM ON MY TALK PAGE!