I was watching a British cooking show contest on public TV, and the thought occurred to me: Since we get so much old TV shows on public TV (maybe you don't notice if you don't watch that kind of channel) of British origin, do they get our old shows? Because we obviously buy their old shows, so does it go vice versa, as well? It seems like so many made-for-public-TV shows and movies have British accents, so...wouldn't you come to that conclusion?
This Week's Trivia
In Seattle, Washington, residents may not carry concealed weapons longer than six feet.
How would you conceal it, anyway? With it being that long? -_-
This Week's Fallout News
In a trailer at E3 - to the tune of the lovely Ring of Fire - Bethesda has announced the Nuclear Winter gamemode for Fallout 76, a fight-to-the-death battle royale. Despite earning only more anger from those not wanting to see Fallout turned into a joke of a multiplayer game, initial reviews of the gamemode have actually been fairly positive, with many noting that Nuclear Winter successfully integrates many aspects of Fallout instead of simply dumbing the gamemode down to a brawl room.
I've never been into that sort of thing, anyway. I had been in enough internet games back in the day that they all ganged up on me and I hated it.
Last Week's Polls
How do you react to humidity on a hot day?
- You think its fine? Where the hell do you live?
- Bad and its always humid where you live. Living near the Equator (when not in a desert in Africa) can be a bitch.
- You try not to notice (zen, my friend) and extremely bad. Be it yelling because you cannot stand it anymore, to refusing to step out of the house and air conditioner despite many protests from others ("its not so bad!") and them trying to yank you out from your comfort...sometimes, you cannot stand the humidity any longer.
Did you order Fallout 76 so you could get a canvas bag?
- You don't know what pre-ordering is (if you don't know what "pre" means, I guess, yeah) and you did! Was it worth the money? The frustration?
- You only buy games when they come out. More sensible. I always did that. Less hassle, that way.
- You didn't buy the game at all. Neither did I, though for other reasons.
This Week's Polls
That's all, folks!
THAT'S ALL THIS WEEK! IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS FOR ME, LEAVE THEM ON MY TALK PAGE!