It finally rained, but of course that has its downsides in the summer: afterwards (usually the day afterward...or that same day when/if the sun comes out) it gets really humid. Not fun at all.
This Week's Trivia
Nomad provided this bit of interesting trivia:
A kangaroo escaped from a mobile zoo in southern Mississippi (Gulfport) on Wednesday. Gulfport police issued a BOLO on the kangaroo, which we're assuming/hoping is a very rare occurrence. The kangaroo is apparently still at large.
I would have liked to have seen that. Wonder why I didn't hear about it on the news? Unless, of course, Nomad's pulling my leg...
This Week's Fallout News
Remember the nylon bag fiasco from earlier this year / last year in Fallout 76? Well, the replacement bags are due to be shipped out the coming week (assuming there's no more delays). After that many months of waiting, Bethesda certainly isn't making themselves look any more competent than they have been thus far.
What if the bags aren't up to snuff? You can get really thin canvas, too, not army-type stuff, which is what I expect people are/were looking for.
Last Week's Polls
Do you feel someone should be discriminated against because their religion is different than yours?
- Only with really weird religions. I think Climate Change is fast becoming a "religion" of sorts. All they're missing is churches...
- Comment and I have no place in society. Care to leave your name and address, so I can give you a copy of the Bill of Rights?
- Depends on if you're being preached to (I never preach, so you should be fine with me) and you should be treated how you want to be treated. I agree. Not everyone is so open-minded, though. Sad, isn't it?
Would you like to see more religions in the Wastes?
- What's religion? Let's see...most of them focus on believing in/worshiping a Higher Power, though some prefer not to give Him (or Her, as depicted in a few religions) a shape (like Muslims, because they believe that we couldn't possibly know what God looks like), or even a name, because some think that how could we know the being's name? Worshiping this Higher Power (in whatever shape it takes for you) can lead to eternal happiness in heaven, or at least eternal peace (what Buddhists believe, where you go to the Dharma). That's just for starters. I could type on and on, but this isn't a Religion Wiki, so... And the other was only made-up religions. Church of Atom, anyone? Or Harold's Sanctuary and those weirdos?
- Only if they are portrayed properly. Missing key elements (like Mother Mary in Christianity, for example) would just not...feel right. Even for me.
- And yes. Why not? Like I said, I think people would be even more religious after a world apocalypse than before. It just makes sense.
This Week's Polls
That's all, folks!
THAT'S ALL THIS WEEK! IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS FOR ME, LEAVE THEM ON MY TALK PAGE!