The lack of variety of words people use when describing things makes me annoyed. The dictionary carries so many adjectives and verbs, but the most people use is "fantastic", "absolutely", "awesone" and "cute". Argh! I should start handing out dictionaries in town...
This Week's Trivia
Fancy a plate of breaded and fried "roach"? No, not that... Or smoking one? There's a couple more meanings to the word than the blasted bug.
For once, I'm not going to tell you. Go look it up. =P
Last Week's Polls
So? About dreams?
- Comment. Sometimes I go places I haven't seen in years. Sometimes the places are new, and I've never been there before. That doesn't happen that often, though.
- They're different every time. What does it mean if I recognize another dreamscape while in the dream? I recognize them while in the dream as "Oh, this one again."
- You don't remember your dreams. Hey! You need to! There's so much stuff that goes on there! You could even dream of movies or video games, like I have before. Yes, Nomad, you can. The actions are way different, though, because you aren't bound by game limitations or developer machinations.
How do you think that Sergeant RL-3 had a "experimental" personality?
- Comment, because he's not hostile on sight (I suppose...) and...you don't know. Not much for imagination, eh?
- Because he uses stimpaks. ED-E does too. Don't you wonder how that works, other than that was the way developers wanted it to?
- You don't care. Because of not caring period, or just not caring why?
This Week's Polls
That's all, folks!
THAT'S ALL THIS WEEK! IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS FOR ME, LEAVE THEM ON MY TALK PAGE!