I like reading...the dictionary. Yes, I typed that right. The dictionary! I can read it for hours. There's so much information in a dictionary, even if it is just meanings of words. I learn so many "new" words to befuddle my friends and parents, like "cat suit" which means a one-piece garment that covers the torso and legs...otherwise known as a jumper. Which brings me to this week's Trivia...
This Week's Trivia
You won't find "fuck" in any dictionary (printed, that is). It was banned from dictionaries (and other "printed pages") in 1600, because it wasn't considered very "Christian." Before then, it had appeared everywhere. Nowadays, you can find it in novels and such (as you no doubt know), but it still isn't in dictionaries.
Last Week's Polls
What do you think the ratio is of Lazy Cops, Bad Cops, and Good Cops?
- Third was you don't want to know. Might be best. What if the statistics are worse than you thought?
- Second was how could you know until...you found out? Another way of finding something that you may not like after all. Or maybe you would. Who knows...
- And first was more Good Cops. I sure hope so. I watched about the Rampart Scandal, and I was pissed.
Do you ever collect crafting supplies and then...can't bear to use them?
- Third was comment. I find it hard to believe that some people get the good fortune to get a job where all they have to do is sit there and blab about something (like a sports commenter) and get paid for it. I want a job like that!
- Second was a tie of you find 'em and then use 'em (if a second end-of-the-world happens, you won't have any stocked up!) and you hoard it then use it all in a big 'ol creation bash. Don't keep edible components where companions can eat them. Just a reminder if you're hoarding hard-to-find edibles, like Lakelurk meat.
- And first was your hoarding problem has no limits. I keep everything out of reach (i.e., in the Lucky 38 Lobby) from my companions. that way, I'll still have Lakelurk Meat, Nuka-Colas, and other stuff I plan on using...someday. If I can ever make myself part with it...
Ever been subject to the Bighorner's attack?
- Third was you have Animal Friend. It does stop attacks from animals...but not the ones you shot at. They will want revenge!
- Second was all the animals' attacks of the wasteland just sort of blends together and is hard for you to separate. Was that a Fire Gecko or Bighorner that attacked me the other day? Or maybe it was a Brahmin. Or a Coyote...
- And first was it is indeed hard to get away. Interesting that you can't get knocked down by deathclaws, but you can by bighorners. Something that is hard to kill can't knock you off your feet, but something that dies to a few bullets will knock you over, over and over. Its worse if you bothered a herd. Then, unless you have a follower along, death is imminent.
This Week's Polls
That's all, folks!
THAT'S ALL THIS WEEK! IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS FOR ME, LEAVE THEM ON MY TALK PAGE!