I've been having trouble for the past two weeks with my phone line; last week on Wednesday, and this week on Thursday. The dial tone is there then: poof! Its gone! As I have dial-up internet (as you all well know...if you've ever read my polls), no dial tone means no internet, and no internet means no polls. If I'm not heard from for a while, or the polls go out real late from the usual...you know what that means: no dial tone.
This Week's Trivia
On November 12, 1955 at Pullman, Washington, San Jose State and Washington State colleges played their football game as scheduled, even though there were high winds and the temperature was 0 degrees Farenheight. The people in the bleachers? There was only one soul out there to watch.
A waste of time, right there. Reschedule the thing!
Last Week's Polls
Which versions that I've mentioned above are more offensive to you?
- Third was none of them. You're a lot more tolerant than me.
- Second was the swearword versions. I don't know why they don't bother me, but that's just the way it is. I can't tell you.
- And first was the cutesy verions. Like nails on a chalkboard!
Do you still kill animals that are made neutral with the Animal Friend perk, or do you leave them alone?
- Third was only when you need the loot. Bighorner steak has a Strength boost. Usefull if you're constantly overencumbered...like me.
- Second was you never bothered with the perk. There are lots more to choose from, but I always plan ahead for this one anyway with the Charisma and such. I find it useful.
- And first was leave 'em alone. I do too...except when I'm feeling trigger-happy...or when I want my followers to fight...or any other lame excuse I can come up with.
When do you typically start a new character in a game?
- Third was when you get an idea that won't work with your current character. I have lots like that. I really need to practice self control...
- Second was when you've finished every. last. thing. in the game. I had a character like that, once. I couldn't find anything to do with her anymore, so I deleted her and started anew.
- And first was when you wanna feel that "new game" feel again. Nothing really beats that New Game Feel...except when you remember that you can't take on those tougher enemies (deathclaws, draugr deathlords, etc.) so easily anymore.
This Week's Polls
That's all, folks!
THAT'S ALL THIS WEEK! IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS FOR ME, LEAVE THEM ON MY TALK PAGE!