Welcome to the Saturday Polls. I choo-choo choose you to partake.
Disclaimer: The Weekly Saturday Poll is a poll (not a pole!) every Saturday asking the community what they think about the fallout series ranging from skills, guns, music and other paraphernalia. Have a suggestion for the next poll? Tell me on my talk page!
Welcome all to another one of my (famous? Does anyone even remember who I am anymore?) Saturday Polls. Anyways, how is everyone doing? From what I've seen there are some new faces and users here I do not know. I would tell people what I've been up to in the past couple years since I stopped doing these but I'm sure people would get bored. New jobs, an apartment and failed unfulfilling Tinder matches aside with girls with dog filter profile pics who definitely aren't furries. My life goes on as normal as it did when I first wrote these when I was studying in school and starting work. The day of love is coming up soon and again, I am left with nobody but myself on this day. Anyone else having more success than me?
Question #1 I asked With confirmation that Nuka World is the final add-on for Fallout 4, would you have liked more add-ons?
- In third place was I haven't played Fallout 4 yet and I wanted one more story DLC. Damn, since I wrote this, has Fallout 4 really been out for 3 years now?
- Coming in second was I want more story and crafting DLCs. I ended up killing the Overseer to finish the Vault DLC asap to get the achivement without doing anything else.
- And in 1st place was I wanted a few more story add-ons. Maybe Fallout 76 can be a retroactive yet failed add-on for Fallout 4?
Question #2 I asked In Fallout 3/New Vegas/Fallout 4, Would you have liked to be able to level up any of your companion's skills e.g. guns or lockpick and allocate perks just like your player character?
- In third place was No because it would make the game too easy. Imagine making Boone's guns skill even more OP. You'd never have to fight again.
- Second place was I don't really care. Careful now. The care-bears might hear you.
- And in first place with 28 votes was Yes, I think both would have been useful and enriched the game. I would have liked to make one companion my go to computer hacker since hacking is probs my most hated mini-game within a Fallout game ever. Yes, I liked Caravan. Sue me.
- Question #3 I asked Have you ever played a game or watched a movie or TV series and thought "I could write a better story for this than the actual writers"?
- In 3rd place was maybe once or twice. Resident Evil live action movies, why.. Why... WHY!?
- In 2nd place was yes, it's happened a few times. I know a lot of people didn't like The Last Jedi. Maybe it should have been... the last?
- And 1st place was yes, it's happened lots of times. Here's a question. With a different director and writer, could Tommy Wisseau's The Room have been a masterpiece?
- Question #4 I asked As an English guy I feel kind of curious, what are your hopes and feelings towards the upcoming American presidential election?
- In 3rd place was I have good faith in one of the candidates. Uh, how is this working out for the lot of you? Only curious.
- In 2nd place was I'm not American. I'm with you on this one. I'm only watching on the sidelines.
- And 1st place was I think both candidates are terrible! Maybe should have voted for Kodos.
I'll end on this
That's all this week/month ect.