Interplay estimates that its legal fees will exceed $100,000, and its recoverable costs and expenses are $9,539.38. Here's a detailed breakdown:
- Travel Expenses for Herve Caen and the 2 lawyers: $3,901.32
- Deposition of James Leder, COO of Bethesda: $3,525.00
- Online Legal Research: $1,686.40
- Overnight mail to Court and Opposition Counsel: $225.76
- Postage: $2.40
- Photocopy Charges: $197.50
Interplay will file more expense details in the coming days.
Meanwhile, looks like Bethesda is unhappy with DLA Piper, one of the world's biggest law firms, which represented them until now, and has hired a different, and much smaller firm - Steptoe & Johnson LLP. Bethesda's new counsel is Howard H. Stahl.