Welcome to the Nukapedia News Digest.
In your edition this week
- This week's pictures have been selected by Peace and Hugs. Some guy called McArtney insisted I needed to give Peace a Chance.... so here it is.
- Should we change our infoboxes to be more mobile friendly?
- Do we need to update our voting requirements?
- What should we do about pages that mirror real world topics?
- Should giving a page to every listed person on the Boulder memorial be a memory?
- We are working on a common attribution and enforcement policy with The Vault. Please have your say on each of these important issues.
Congrats to the Beth Team who’ve already stared filling out the awards cabinet for Fallout 4, is won the IGN’s peoples choice award at Gamescom 2015 with 36% of the vote. In some countries, 36% of the vote means you become the government, so welcome to our Bethestonian overlords.
So what have we learned? There’s 400 hours worth of gameplay to explore, there’s no level cap, and there’s no ending. Bethesda seem to be doing everything they can to make sure there’s no repeat of Fallout 4’ s mistakes.
MarkvA took the lead wikia’s coverage of Fallout at Gamescom, and here’s what he had to say:
Just a reminder, Fallout Shelter hits small android screens this week - Augst 13, with an update for iPhone users to include new features including new attacks and Mr Handie. Let us know when you get it what you think.