Hi, my names Tim (as you can clearly see) and I contribute to this wiki when ever I see an abnormality such as spelling errors and false information. I love the Fallout universe as well as this wiki and I plan to seek out some of the bugs and exploits of both Fallout 3 and Fallout: New Vegas to an extent so that this website will be able to more accurately and precisely pinpoint the problems and the solutions of the two games listed above's articles and pages and fix any errors I see as I skim through the pages of this wiki. Also I'd like to point out that I have been banned from this website a total of three times so it would'nt be a surprise if I ended up getting banned forever so, if that were to ever happen I can be contacted at the Dead Island wiki or my Xbox LIVE gamertag. About Me
- I have all of the achievements in both of the Fallout games.
- I hate Fallout: New Vegas with a burning passion.
- I jumped off a 25 foot waterfall recently...multiple times.
- I Love that unique weapons are actually unique in New Vegas.
- I own a X-box 360 but if you game on a PS3 I won't hold it against you at the end of the day...
- My gamertag is Bear Grizzam if you'd like to chat or talk.
Things I Like
- War Movies such as Platoon, Full Metal Jacket,The Rambo Series, We were Soldiers and much much more.
- The Fallout Universe.
- The X-box 360 of course.
- The Fallout: New Vegas add on, Lonesome Road.
- Music definitely.
- And last but not least, the almighty rebreather!!!
- Whoops, I forgot the Fable, Halo and Call of Duty series...
Things I Hate
- The console wars.
- Glitches that make games unplayable.
- Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2.
- Kids too young to play M-rated video games.
- Our economy in America.
- Hackers that hack in public(seriously guys)
About Me Part II The details of my life are quite inconsequential...very well, where do I begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the Spring we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent I was place in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds- pretty standard really. At the age of twelve I received my first scribe. At the age of fourteen a Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum...It's breathtaking-I highly suggest you try it.