Email me via the wiki if you have any questions or comments.
I did a lot of work over the 2008 holiday break!
- Created Price-to-weight ratios for schematics weapons in Fallout 3 - 17 Dec 2008 (later moved to my Talk page because "it was strategy and game play tips, this is something we don't cover here at the vault", sigh)
- Tried to clarify where Deathclaw gauntlet Schematics can be found... posted a pic of the wastelander; organized the random sightings, and pointed out the Random encounter page - starting 22 Dec 2008 and continuing approx. a week
- Clarified a number of things, including the overall number of Quantums one can find, on the The Nuka-Cola Challenge page - circa 23 Dec 2008 ff.
- Enhanced the Pre-War book page by taking info from GECK and sorting and checking the existing listings (this got me interested in the Drainage Chamber stations) - 24 Dec 2008
- Created Fallout 3 credits (now Fallout 3 developers) - 26 Dec 2008 ...
- ... as a part of mediating the Hammerstein vs. Hans Zimmer debate - 26 Dec 2008. This included work on the A Wonderful Guy page and some related Wikipedia pages.
- Many thanks to Ausir for fixing the problem with "Companions" vs. "Followers" by making some disambiguation pages at my request (FO vets call them Followers, but new FO3 players only know them as Companions; prior to this, a search on Companions found nothing at all) - 26 Dec 2008
- Substantially re-wrote the Drainage chamber page and visited/reviewed all nine Signal stations - finished 27 Dec 2008
- Follow-up - Googled a bit and found out why one is named Signal Alfa Lima - 7 Jan 2009
- Found that you do not have to carry the Geomapper module with you to be paid by Reilly; you just have to have it on you when you visit her - 27 Dec 2008
- Found that you do not need Keller Tape #1 to get into the National Guard Bunker - 31 Dec 2008
- The Outcast Collection Agent - Collecting for Profit? - 5 Jan 2009
- Hopefully resolved issue of the mysterious missing child skeleton at Signal Oscar Zulu, with ideas from Werewolfhell - 7 Jan 2009
- Tested/resolved how much Scrounger helps you get Alien power cells in the Fort Independence ammo boxes (thanks, SteveBob) - 7 Jan 2009
- Put more detail into Rock Creek Caverns... it helps a lot on twisty little passages - 19 Jan 2009
- Trying to figure out how to read a current game (not the .esm) via Console or e.g. FOSE, to check things like weapon CND and HPs, esp. for the issue of Schematics vs. base HPs... looks like a dead horse until FOSE gets expanded to allow this - started 22 Dec 2008
- Trying to figure how to pull data dumps of e.g. weapon or armor stats so that perhaps others (you there, great wiki contributor AshRandom?) can make a spreadsheet of the same - started 18 Jan 2009