|Hellfire power armor||Listening Post Bravo||Pyromaniac||Pyro|
|Horse power armor||Wilson Atomatoys Corporate HQ||Giddyup!||Scabby|| Scabby's journal|
|Chinese stealth armor||South Boston military checkpoint||Can You See Me Now?||Trunk|
|Prototype Gauss rifle||Gunners plaza||The Prototype||Gunner commander|
|Doom BFG||Red Rocket (Glowing Sea)||From Hell||Mercy||Argent plasma cell|
Rest of the items deposited or craftable.
- Quest: fe086c, XP: 150
- Pyro: fe0852, fe086a
- Location: southeast of Listening Post Bravo
- Hellfire power armor: fe0801 - fe0805, 86e, 86f, value:, lo: 0e
- Loading screen: The Hellfire Power Armor was created by the Enclave after the Great War, at Adams Air Force Base in Maryland. Typically paired with a Flamer, it offers high energy resistance, and can be modified to surpass nearly all other models in damage resistance.
- Quest: fe0872, XP: 150
- Scabby: fe085b fe086d, clothing: varies on level
- Location: Wilson Atomatoys Corporate HQ
- Horse power armor: fe0801 - fe0805, value:, lo: 0b
- Scabby's journal KEEP OUT fe085c: on Scabby, value: 0, 0
- Betty Buttercup: fe090b weight: 3, value: 36, steel: 2, spring: 2
- Loading screen: The Horse Power Armor is a unique set, created by a demented Raider obsessed with the Giddyup Buttercup. Featuring increased movement speed and jump height, it's off to the races!
Can You See Me Now?Edit
- Quest: fe0800, XP: 250
- Location: South Boston military checkpoint
- Chinese stealth armor: fe0f99, value: 750, weight: 24, armor rating: 62, lo: 06
- Loading screen: Used by both the Crimson Dragoon troops and Black Ghost counterinsurgency squads during the Great War, Chinese Stealth Armor relies on light modulation technology to render its wearer virtually invisible. In fact, this technology was the basis for the U.S. military's portable "Stealth Boy" units.
- Quest: fe0802, XP: 150
- Gunner commander: fe0800, fe0856
- Location: Gunners plaza
- Gauss rifle prototype: fe0fa0, value: 190, DPS: 45, lo: 05
- 2mm EC (Fallout 4): value: 10, weight: 0.1280
- Loading screen: The Gauss Rifle Prototype uses magnetic induction to propel a projectile at incredible, and devastating speed. Each crank of its handle loads an additional 2mm Electromagnetic Cartridge, and the weapon can be cranked multiple times to increase the damage of a single shot.
- Quest: fe081e, XP: 150
- Mercy: fe0817, fe081d, clothing: Raider leathers, Sack hood with hoses, Raider armor
- Location: GlowingSeaPOIDB05 (Red Rocket (Glowing Sea))
- BFG 9000: fe0800, value: 2000, DPS: 157, lo: 0d
- Argent plasma cell: value: 75, weight: 0.03
- Settlement Managing Software
Scabby's Log 10/11Edit
Man oh man, me and the boys hit the jackpot with this place! So much pricey junk here, I can hack it up and fix up the boy's power armors, or use it to lure traders here and whack 'em. Jet first, plan later!
Scabby's Log 10/12Edit
We've been havin' a blast ripping this place up and trashin' everything, but y'know, I'll be damned if these Giddyup Buttercup heads ain't actually kinda cute. Maybe it's the Jet talking, but I think I'm gonna keep one! I think I'll call her Betty. Betty Buttercup... wait, no, what am I saying?!
Scabby's Log 10/14Edit
"When you gonna fix our armor huh?" "Why you spending all that time with those little ponies huh Scabby?" that's all they say. These pricks don't get me, but I swear Betty does. I can tell her anything. She understands me!! It's like those little button eyes can read my soul. She told me to protect her friends, so I've been keeping the boys away from the Giddyup stash, tellin' 'em I need 'em to fix up their gear. They won't understand. They never understand! These Giddyups are my real friends!
Scabby's Log 10/15Edit
Those fuckers!! Last night they shook out my coat while I was sleeping and found Betty in there. They started laughing and calling me "Pony boy" and taking turns kicking her head back and forth. Then they smashed her to bits! Oh god they smashed Betty! They have no idea what's comin' to 'em now.
Scabby's Log 10/18Edit
These pricks think I've been working on their armors this past few days, but they've got another thing coming. Betty told me in my dreams how to get revenge. I've used the bits and pieces of my Betty and her friends to make the fastest Power Armor anyone's ever seen. They think it's for them, but when I fire it up tonight to show them how it works, I'm gonna make them beg forgiveness, and take 'em all out, one by one!! You don't fuck with Scabby!!
For now, I gotta play along like everything's just fine. We got some traders coming by we're gonna knock over, sounds like they're here now...
Morgan's space suitEdit
Doom marine armorEdit
- fe0800, value: 500, weight: 20, armor rating: 90, ER: 150, RR: 1000
- fe0804 (helmet), value: 150, weight: 3, armor rating: 15, ER: 15
Pip-Boy paint jobsEdit
- Onyx paint: Midnight black paint job. oil: 1, weight: 0.1, value: 8, lo: 00
- Desert camouflage paint: lo: 01
- Swamp camouflage paint: Green and brown camouflage paint job., lo: 02
- Chrome paint: Chromium-plated paint job, lo: 03
Power armor paint jobsEdit
- Onyx Paint (perk) fe0807. 10% Harder to detect in dim light.
- Onyx paint: Adhesive 4, Aluminum 3, Plastic 2, value: 200, weight: 0.5 lo: 07
- Desert Camouflage Paint (perk)
- Desert camouflage paint: lo: 08
- Swamp Camouflage Paint (perk) fe0803: 20% Harder to detect when sneaking, 10% less Movement Detection.
- Swamp camouflage paint: Harder to detect when sneaking with all pieces painted. Adhesive 3, Aluminum 4, Plastic 4, lo: 09
- Chrome plating: Increases Energy Resistance. Adhesive 5, Aluminum 3, Nuclear material 5, Steel 5, value: 200, weight: 0.5, lo: 0a
- Military Backpack - Explosives Gear DMG (perk) fe0916. Plus 5% damage with explosives.
- Container: fe0825
lo: 11, 20 variants
- 00 - Onyx paint
- 01 - Desert camouflage paint
- 02 - Swamp camouflage paint
- 03 - Chrome paint
- 04 - Morgan's space suit
- 05 - Gauss rifle
- 06 - Chinese stealth armor
- 07 - Onyx paint (power armor)
- 08 - Desert camouflage paint (pa)
- 09 - Swamp camouflage paint (pa)
- 0a - Chrome plating
- 0b - Horse power armor
- 0c - Doom marine armor
- 0d - BFG 9000
- 0e - Hellfire power armor
- 0f - Military backpack
- 10 - Modern furniture
- 11 - Handmade shotgun