The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
This section is needed but has not been written yet. You can help Nukapedia by writing it.
- May be given to the player character in the Whitespring bunker as part of the quest One of Us. After the player character has their picture taken they will be able to interact with a nearby dispenser for a reward. This item is one possible reward.
- May be available from vendor terminals in the production wing of the Whitespring bunker.
The Damage Resistances of underarmor can be upgraded at any armor workbench once the player character has learned the appropriate plan.
|Mod||DR||ER||RR||Effect||Description||Weight||Req. Rank||Req. Resources||Value|| Base ID
|Standard lining||0||0||0||Standard.||1.1||None||Ballistic fiber x2|
|Treated lining||4||6||1||Strength +1, Perception +1||Improves Strength and Perception.||1.2||None||Ballistic fiber x4|
|Resistant lining||6||8||3||Strength +2, Perception +1||Improves Strength and Perception.||1.3||None||Ballistic fiber x7|
|Protective lining||8||10||4||Strength +2, Perception +2||Improves Strength and Perception.||1.35||None||Ballistic fiber x9|
Pure crimson flux x2
|Shielded lining||9||13||5||Strength +3, Perception +2||Improves Strength and Perception.||1.4||None||Ballistic fiber x11|
Pure crimson flux x4
- Plan: Treated lining operative underarmor
- Plan: Resistant lining operative underarmor
- Plan: Protective lining operative underarmor
- Plan: Shielded lining operative underarmor
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.