Unstoppables is a comic book published by Hubris Comics prior to the Great War. The series follows an ensemble cast of characters from the Hubris Comics roster, including the Silver Shroud, Mistress of Mystery, The Inspector, Manta Man and Grognak the Barbarian. Together, they form the titular Unstoppables. The cover art for the magazine depicts imagery highlighting the heroes, villains, and the adventure of each issue. Unstoppables cost $15 per copy.
Reading an issue of Unstoppables will temporarily give the player a unique bonus, an increased chance to avoid damage from various sources. All bonuses expire after 30 minutes (60 minutes with Curator), and the magazine is consumed once read.
Issues of Unstoppables are affected by Pannapictagraphist and will emit directional audio when the player is in range.
|Editor ID||Issue||Perk||Base ID|
|#1 Dr. Brainwash and His Army of De-Capitalists!||+5% Chance to Avoid Dmg||00432d25|
|#2 Who Can Stop The Unstoppable Grog-Na-Rok?!||+20% Chance to Avoid Dmg. From Scorched||00432d28|
|#3 Commie-Kazi vs. Manta Man||+30% Chance to Avoid Dmg. From Explosions||00432d2b|
|#4 Trapped in the Dimension of the Pterror-dactyls!||+30% Chance to Avoid Melee Dmg.||00432d2e|
|#5 Visit the Ux-Ron Galaxy!||+30% chance to avoid Energy Dmg.||00432d31|
- The magazines are randomly found throughout Appalachia, including a selection of potential spawn points.
- The Unstoppables comics in Fallout 76 share identical titles and cover art from Fallout 4; however, the bonuses they provide are all slightly different in addition to the effect duration being temporary.
- Most of the issues covers are torn. The Art of Fallout 4 has clean versions of the issues where the cover art and issue numbers, if they have them, can be read.
Behind the scenesEdit
- The magazines appear to be a parody of DC's Justice League and Marvel's The Avengers, two comic book franchises based on having the publishers' various superheros team up to face powerful foes.
- The "$15 Cheap!" price point mirrors the "Cheap" claim under the price point of classic issues of Mad Magazine.