The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
|The following is based on Fallout 76 limited-time content.|
It was available as a reward for completing the weekly challenge of "Succumb to depravity" in Survival mode from June 4 to June 10, 2019. The weapon was then made available again from July 23 to July 30, 2019.
The gauntlet is made up of three deathclaw claws with a simple handhold and a cushioned brace to go around the wearer's wrist. This three-star unique legendary weapon combines 3 legendary effects:
- Bloodied: Increased damage the lower the player character's health is
- Major modifier: +40% more power attack damage
- Minor modifier: Take -40% less damage while executing a power attack
This weapon cannot be used or equipped while wearing power armor.
The Unstoppable Monster was a reward for completing the "Succumb to depravity" weekly challenge in Survival mode. The requirements were as follows:
- Kill a human-like creature with a melee weapon.
- Cook a meal while intoxicated.
- Claim a workshop while mutated.
- Eat raw meat.
- Kill a critter while starving.