The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
“Investigate the missing hikers of Monongah”
Quick walkthrough[edit | edit source]
|Side quest: Unsolved: Tracking Terror|
|Search the police station in Monongah for clues.|
|Investigate the lake in the Savage Divide for clues.|
|Track the mysterious animal upstream by searching for signs.|
|Investigate Fluffy's den for clues.|
|Reward: Plan: Mounted yao guai head|
Detailed walkthrough[edit | edit source]
Investigate the Monongah police station (at the northwestern end of Camden Avenue) to find the following clues:
- Forensics report - On the front counter, under a box of Dandy Boy Apples.
- Animal control report - On a file cabinet near the bathroom upstairs.
- Incident evaluation - Note, in a file cabinet by the terminal
- Read terminal entry - Incident 1542
- Page from Dr. Frank's journal (cannot be picked up) - Near a pile of bones on the southwestern side of the lake.
- Jackson's notes (cannot be picked up) - On a shelf near the elevator to the missile silo.
Track the mysterious animal upstream by searching for signs.
- There will be several piles of bones near the stream.
- Last page from Dr. Frank's journal (cannot be picked up) - On the southern bank of a lake upstream from Site Alpha
Investigate Fluffy's den for the following clues:
- Skeleton of Dr. Frank, an employee of Nova Biogistics.
- Dr. Frank's journal - Next to a skeleton.
- The corpse of a dead mutated bear - "Subject J12: Fluffy."
Quest stages[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.