|Side quest: Unsolved: Death and Taxidermy|
|Go to Priblos' Curios northwest of Summersville|
|Find all of the clues at the shop|
|Go to the delivery site and investigate Janelle's camp|
|Find all of the clues at the camp|
|Kill the Beast and the Beast wolf pups.|
|Reward: Plan: Mounted owlet|
The quest begins upon reading a note, which can be found in several locations:
- On the bulletin board in Calvin van Lowe's room in Van Lowe Taxidermy.
- Pinned to the bottom of a bulletin board in Lewisburg Station.
- On the counter at the police department in Monongah.
- Invoice 188002: Smarty's Traps n' Bait - In the mailbox.
- Catalog of Curios - On a side table.
- The Beast of Beckley - On a crate next to a brahmin skull.
- Letter to Calvin requested - On a low bench beside a Nuka-Cherry.
- Delivery route map - In a footlocker in the back of a truck.
The next step involves traveling to the delivery site in the Ash Heap and investigating Janelle's camp, which is located just north of Hornwright air purifier site 04. Follow the blood spatters and find the following clues:
- Note for Raymond - Note, on a table in Janelle's camp, beside a fish with a Bowie knife stuck through it.
- A broken trap from Smarty's Traps n' Bait.
- A cooler containing Smarty's Big Critter bait, found next to Raymond's skeleton, east of the camp.
- Janelle's revenge - Holotape, found next to Janelle's skeleton, east of the camp.
After finding the last clue, the Beast of Beckley, a legendary albino wolf and her pups will appear on the small hill, and start attacking the Vault Dweller. Once dealt with the Beast, the quest completes, and thus solves one of the several mysteries that Calvin racked his mind over while trying to find the fabled Sheepsquatch.