FANDOM


 
Gametitle-FO4Gametitle-FO76
Gametitle-FO4Gametitle-FO76

The United States Forest Service was a pre-War government agency.

BackgroundEdit

The federal agency was a division of the Department of Agriculture, responsible for the management and preservation of 25% of forests across the United States. The other 75% was managed by the Department of the Interior's National Park Service.

Before the war, the Forest Service was founded to protect the United States' national forests and grasslands. Various ranger cabins and ranger offices were left in disuse sometime after the Great War.

LocationsEdit

AppearancesEdit

The United States Forest Service appears in Fallout 4 and Fallout 76.

GalleryEdit

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.

Fandom may earn an affiliate commission on sales made from links on this page.

Stream the best stories.

Fandom may earn an affiliate commission on sales made from links on this page.

Get Disney+