|For an overview of jet in the various Fallout games, see Jet.|
Ultrajet immediately boosts current Action Points by 40, as well as raises maximum action points by the same amount for 4 minutes, and has a 20% chance of Ultrajet addiction. Ultrajet use will not alleviate or cause Jet addiction and vice versa.
- Neither Fixer nor doctors can heal Ultrajet addiction.
- Contreras is not supposed to sell his chems (including Ultrajet) unless his quest is done, but due to bugs, it can be available from the start.
- With the Chem Resistant, Old World Gourmet and Big Brained parks, the chance of addiction is only 3%, while employing a 33% longer duration if the player character possesses the Day Tripper perk as well. This significantly increases its value as a consumable.
- Due to its low propensity for addiction, the player character may consume 13 doses of the chem in a short amount of time, however, the fourteenth dose will have a 100% addiction chance.
- The Logan's Loophole trait makes the player character immune to addiction while boosting the duration of chems.
- Stacks with Rocket.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.