A wide variety of creatures can spawn at this abandoned military camp, which has a number of barriers constituting its perimeter. There are four tents here, two to the west and two to the east, with a cooking station in the center. The southwest tent has some broken machinery and a map of Appalachia inside. The northwest tent has two unusable beds and a couple of footlockers.
The northeast tent has three sleeping bags, a meeting table, and two shelves with assorted loot and containers. The southeast tent is used for storage, with two ammo boxes alongside a weapons workbench. Multiple skeletons of soldiers and scientists can also be found here.
- Two potential Vault-Tec bobbleheads:
- In the southeast tent with the broken terminal, on a wood crate near the entrance.
- In the southwest tent with two beds, on the curved metal containers at the back of the tent.
- Two potential magazines:
- In the southwest tent with two beds, beneath the bed with the skeleton on it, on the floor.
- In the northwest tent with three sleeping bags, on the floor in the corner near the three blue barrels.
- Power armor chassis - At the tent camp, in the tent marked with three blue barrels.
- Potential plan - In the northeast tent, to the left of the weapons workbench, on a large green container.
- Mini nuke - On a table inside the bottom left tent near the broken terminal.
- Fusion core - Inside the bottom right tent.
- Potential weapon mod - To the left of the weapons workbench.
- Three HalluciGen gas canisters - One in each tent except for the top left.
- U.S.S.A. access keycard - In a footlocker. Used for opening a door at Sugar Grove.
US-13C Bivouac appears only in Fallout 76.