A wide variety of creatures can spawn at this abandoned military camp, which has a number of barriers surrounding its perimeter. There are four tents here, two to the left and two to the right, with a cooking station in the center. The bottom left tent has some broken machinery and a map of Appalachia inside. The top left tent has two unusable beds and a couple of footlockers. The top right tent has three sleeping bags, a meeting table and two shelves with assorted loot and containers. The bottom right tent is used for storage, with two ammo boxes alongside a weapons workbench. Multiple skeletons of soldiers and scientists can also be found here.
- Two Vault-Tec bobbleheads - The first one is on a box inside the bottom left tent, and the second one is in the top left tent on a metal box.
- Random magazine - On the floor of the top left tent.
- Random plan - On a crate in the bottom right tent.
- Mini nuke - On a table inside the bottom left tent, near the broken terminal.
- Fusion core - Inside the bottom right tent.
- Random weapon mod - To the left of the weapon workbench.
US-13C Bivouac appears only in Fallout 76.