The Command tent is west of the flagpole, and the open tent containing the T-51b power armor is northeast of the flagpole. The Quartermaster's tent is east of the flagpole, and the workout tent is south-southeast of the flagpole. Dr. Adami's tent is south-southwest of the flagpole, and the entrance is to the north of the flagpole.
- U.S. Army field headquarters' command tent
All re-skinned and indestructible versions available through a glitch.
- If the Speech skill is high enough, the player character can talk the Quartermaster into giving a Gauss rifle, which the Lone Wanderer will keep regardless of the weapon set. (100% chance at 70 speech)
- Doctor Adami's tent contains a holotape about Psycho. According to the tape, the drug was developed by Chase's R&D group and although its potentially severe side effects were known, it was given to the soldiers anyway.
- Formations of what appear to be Chinese bomber jets fly over frequently yet do nothing.
- A transmission in Morse code is audible from the Ham radio inside General Chase's tent. It translates to 'WAR NEVER CHANGES'. This is confirmed by the soundfile's name in the G.E.C.K., Obj hamradio warneverchanges lp.wav.
- PC Dr. Adami may not be found at the U.S. Army field headquarters.[verified]
- PC Attacking the tents' windows with a power fist will cause them to bleed.[verified]