The U-Mine-It! vending machine is a world object in Fallout 76.
The U-Mine-It! vending machine is an automated vendor that can trade with the player character. It sells single-use mining maps that can be used to locate mining resources. Using a mining map will initiate the Lucky Strike quest to find a dirt pile that can be dug up to receive random metal scrap and other items.
Three different types of maps are sold:
The U-Mine-It! vending machines can be found on the exteriors of these locations:
- Kanawha Nuka-Cola plant - Outside the entrance door that leads to the building lobby.
- Beckley mine exhibit
- The Rusty Pick - On the side of the bar near an ice machine and the entrance.
- Welch - Beneath a Red Rocket ad on the side of the bakery building.
- Mount Blair trainyard - Outside a building containing bathroom stalls, just west of the rail tracks.
- Sal's Grinders - In an alley between two buildings.