A staple of Tyler County, the expansive fairgrounds were filled with attractions shortly before the Great War hit. These attractions included a 100 foot tall Ferris wheel, a classic carousel, a spinning ride known as the Rocket Whirl, and many sideshows which offered a variety of prizes to be won.
The Tyler County fairgrounds is a large grassy area near the Tyler County dirt track where a fair has been set up in preparation for a Halloween celebration that never took place. There are many rides, sideshow attractions, and concession stands to be found around the location.
The rides at the park include Rally Rollers (a carousel with cars), the Rocket Whirl (an aerial carousel with cars in the shape of Nuka-Cola bottles), a traditional carousel, and a Ferris wheel. The sideshows have names like Jar Toss (the roof of which is inhabited by Liebowitz), Hole in One, Nothing But Net and Bandit Roundup. There are also traditional arcade games such as Atomic Rollers, Red Menace, Whack-a-Commie and Hoop Shots.
The prize booth is located on the western side of the fairgrounds near the Bandit Roundup booth and contains several toys. However, the largest attraction at the fair is a stand in the shape of a giant Nuka-Cola bottle found in the center of the grounds. Inside the stand are free Nuka-Cola samples as well as a first aid box.
There is a cooking station in the Funnel Fun concession stand. A shed in the makeshift parking lot to the south has a sign advertising the "Tyler County Scare!" Inside is a tinker's workbench and Halloween display, complete with pumpkins, candy, and orange and black decorations.
- My story - Note, on the roof of the Farm To Food booth. Before Wastelanders, it was placed on the Jar Toss booth.
- Three potential Vault-Tec bobbleheads:
- Inside the "Tyler County Scare" building near the front, on the long table.
- In the Nuka-Cola stand shaped like a giant bottle, on the metal shelving.
- On the south side of the fairgrounds, in the room with three "Hoop Shots" games, on a token dispenser.
- Three potential magazines:
- In the long metal barn near the large slide, on top of one of the two wooden barrels.
- Inside the prize booth with the green and white top, sitting on a shelf with a toy rocketship.
- On the east side of the arcade, near the "Apples, Hotdogs" stall, inside a portable toilet.
- Potential weapon mod - On a crate, inside the middle of the green trailer in the middle of the fairgrounds.
- Potential recipe - On a shelf in the Funnel Fun funnel cake stand at the eastern end of the area.
- Approximately 30 mason jars at the "Jar Toss" booth.
Tyler County fairgrounds appears only in Fallout 76.