|For an overview of robot override programs in Fallout 4, see override program.|
Location[edit | edit source]
This can be found at Wildwood Cemetery under the large tree in the center.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This can be played on any terminal or your Pip-Boy but will only affect turrets with a "hardline" to the terminal you are using. For example, in the Corvega assembly plant you can only hack the turrets from Jared's terminal, which will only affect the internal turrets.
- Some terminals are unable to load holotapes, meaning connected turrets cannot be hacked. At least one terminal, at the bridge east of Greenetech Genetics, can load the holotape but cannot find any connected turrets.
- Related, the base game script attached to hackerHolotapeTurret references a list of explosives and "door blocks" (like security bars) that can be targeted using the override program, but there appear to be no base game terminals in areas where this portion of the script triggers that also allow the override tape to be loaded.
- If the "holds holotape" flag is set for some otherwise unmodified terminal instances, like the facilities terminal controlling the turrets inside Weston water treatment plant, these additional options become visible and usable.
- In the test map Terminals & holotapes, o my! you can find the Turret override.exe holotape, which operates identical to the turret override program, but has a more clean and polished interface, looking more like a professionally made program rather than a hacker's custom program.
See also[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.