| ||For an overview of turpentine appearing in the Fallout series of games, see Turpentine.|
- Franklin Metro utility, 15 found throughout the utility.
- L.O.B. Enterprises, 12 in the main area.
- Adams Air Force Base - At least 15 can be found in the buildings and the Mobile Base Crawler.
- Red Racer factory - There are a few on the top floor of the CEO offices, in a store room at the end of The Surgeon's lab.
- Takoma Industrial - Just in the room you appear in when you enter, as well as scattered throughout the building.
- Sewer waystation - at least eight. 5 in the office room, 3 more near the 'factory'-side entrance.
- Evergreen Mills: At least seven.
- Foundry - At least four. Two in a wooden box on a shelf next to the broken terminal. One more in another box near the average locked safe. Another one between these locations on top of a small generator.
- Three in a box in the guard house above the slave pens.
- Mama Dolce's - Several can be found here.
- Vault 106 - Six can be found in the Living Quarters, in a hall west to the (north) entrance to the LQ. three more can be found in the Overseer's office.
- Old Olney underground - At least eight at the end of the quest Shock Value, in and around the room with the Tesla coil. There are also lots of Abraxo cleaner here.
- National Guard depot - 5 bottles in the Depot Training Wing, in the room with the door to the Depot Offices. 3 more in National Guard Depot offices.
- Hubris Comics - Four can be found cleverly hidden in a wooden crate in the utility tunnels, at the back across from the turret control terminal (near the paint guns).
- Regulator HQ - Three to four can be found in the headquarters if you have the Lawbringer perk.
- Robot repair center - Three are on the shelves in the middle of the floor near the generator.
- The raid shack - Three can be found on the table in the left upstairs bedroom. Another can be found inside a milk crate in the downstairs bathroom.
- Tenpenny Tower suite - Three can be found in the spare room if you have purchased the Science theme.
- Tenpenny Tower, Boutique Le Chic - Three on the shelves. Must be stolen.
- Hamilton's Hideaway - Two bottles are in the raider hideout, in a crate on the shelf on the northeast wall. There is also one more near a flipped over pram.
- Vault 101 - Two can be found on the first floor of the Atrium. On the bottom of a shelf in the far left corner of an unnamed room.
- Usually two to four in abandoned grocers.
- Willy's Grocer - Two can be found on a shelf just left of the entrance.
- Canterbury Commons - There are two in Uncle Roe's house in the storage closet.
- Canterbury Commons - In Dominic and Machete's house (located northeast from the diner) if you go in the back room of the house there is turpentine on the counter right next to his workbench.
- Smith Casey's garage - Two on the shelf in the room behind the counter.
- Outcast outpost - In the generator room, left side on top of a desk.
- Jury Street Metro station
- Ranger compound - At least one or two on a shelf down the hall to the left when you enter.
- In Hank's Electrical Supply, on one of the shelves.
- Two in the MDPL-13 power station substation to the right of the entry.
- Greener Pastures Disposal Site - On the floor to the right when you come in through the door.
- Dry sewer - 5 can be found in a wooden box along the same wall as the Our Lady of Hope Hospital exit, and 2 more at the east end of the connected sewer tunnel.
- Found in many supply closets and on shelves in industrial buildings.
- Turpentine on Wikipedia.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.