|The following is based on Creation Club content and is not canon.|
Listen to the faint radio signal to be directed to the Fens Way station. Navigate the area to a door to the subway maintenance access. Enter through a Novice locked door, and through one of two arched doors in the wall to find what appears to be an abandoned camp. Clear this section of the metro tube and continue back right to be ambushed by a feral ghoul who crawls out behind some scaffolding ramps and another feral who appears to be sleeping on a bed.
What remains of Wally Mack, who is now a glowing one, comes down from the top of the scaffolding ramps. Kill him and collect some interesting loot.
- Out of Time active:
When the Sole Survivor goes to Concord, one of several glitches can happen with both this quest and
- The quest may prohibit Codsworth from searching the neighborhood, with his last line of dialogue bugging out.[verification needed]
- The dialogue with Preston Garvey may bug out after the door inside the Museum is unlocked.[verification needed]
- Entering through the door to enter the roof may not be possible.[verification needed]
- When the Sole Survivor exits onto the roof with the power armor and minigun, Concord does not have any raiders or the deathclaw boss, making it impossible to proceed with the quest to help Garvey and his wards. [verification overdue]
- The enemies in Concord are present, but after the Sole Survivor kills them, Preston Garvey and his wards do not complete their dialogue and do not go to Sanctuary.[verification overdue]