Trudy set up a trading business at the diner some point before 2287, along with her son Patrick. At an unknown point of time, a chem pusher known as Wolfgang came into contact with her son and got him addicted to chems... and he couldn't pay him back. By the time the Sole Survivor arrives, a standoff between Trudy and Wolfgang is underway.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
|This character is a merchant.||Sells: weapons, apparel, aid, junk and ammo|
|This character is involved in quests.|
- Order Up: Help end the stand off between Trudy and Wolfgang.
Effects of player's actionsEdit
- If the player character chooses to attempt to settle the dispute peacefully during the quest Order Up, it will allow them to talk to Trudy. She will offer 100 caps in exchange for help in eliminating Wolfgang, the man who got Trudy's son addicted to Jet. Afterward, Trudy will be available as a trader and each visit mentions her appreciation for the killing of Wolfgang.
|Apparel||Weapon||Other items||On death|
|Flannel shirt and jeans|
- Trudy (if kept alive by the Sole Survivor) sells General Chao's Revenge, a unique Chinese officer sword.
- If Trudy and her son are killed, both of their bodies will never disappear. Even if their bodies are not looted, they may spawn without clothing if Drumlin Diner is visited later on.
- If the player character is wearing power armor when first meeting Trudy, she will comment on it.
- Despite her son being an addict, Trudy will readily buy chems.
Trudy appears only in Fallout 4.