|For other characters named Trudy, see Trudy.|
Trudy set up a trading business at a Drumlin Diner some point before 2287, along with her son Patrick. At an unknown point of time, a chem pusher known as Wolfgang came into contact with her son and got him addicted to chems, specifically Jet, and Patrick could not pay Wolfgang back. By the time the Sole Survivor arrives, a standoff between Trudy and Wolfgang is underway.
Interactions with the player character
|This character is involved in quests.|
|This character is a merchant.||Sells: weapons, General Chao's Revenge, apparel, aid, junk and ammo|
- Order Up: Help end the stand off between Trudy and Wolfgang.
Effects of player's actions
- If the player character chooses to attempt to settle the dispute peacefully during the quest Order Up, it will allow them to talk to Trudy. She will offer 100 caps in exchange for help in eliminating Wolfgang, the man who got Trudy's son addicted to Jet. Afterward, Trudy will be available as a trader and each visit mentions her appreciation for the killing of Wolfgang.
|Flannel shirt and jeans|
- Trudy (if kept alive by the Sole Survivor) sells General Chao's Revenge, a unique Chinese officer sword.
- If Trudy and her son are killed, both of their bodies will never disappear. Even if their bodies are not looted, they may spawn without clothing if the Drumlin Diner is visited later on.
Trudy appears only in Fallout 4.
- Trudy: "Oh, that chem-pusher didn't tell you? He got my boy hooked on Jet, sold him a ton of junk on "credit" and now expects me to pay him off."
- Wolfgang: "We had a deal, Trudy! Hand over the goods. You owe us!"
Trudy: "I ain't giving you poison-shilling chem pushers anything! Do you know what that junk has done to my boy?"
Wolfgang: "He bought them fair and square, Trudy! Ain't our fault if he's strung out."