|The following is based on Creation Club content and has not been confirmed by canon sources.|
The triple-barrel handmade shotgun is a crudely fashioned triple-barrel shotgun chambered in shotgun shells. Compared to the double-barrel shotgun and the handmade shotgun, the triple-barrel handmade shotgun has damage equal to the combat shotgun and an increased ammo capacity of 3.
Its left and right barrels, which appear to be constructed from old pipes, are connected to the fence by two large springs, while its third barrel is connected to the fence by an S-shaped pipe. The shotgun's stock and underbelly are comprised of weathered wood; its trigger is a simple bolt.
Unique among Fallout 4 weapons, the triple-barrel handmade shotgun's legendary variants come in unique furnishings based on their effects. The incendiary variant's fence is painted with flames, the ghoul slayer variant comes with green blotches on the barrel as well as the words "ghoul slayer" painted in gold on the left barrel, and the nimble variant has a stylized "nimble" on its left barrel.
- Handmade shotgun, a weaker variant with only two barrels.
- Can commonly be found on raiders at higher levels
- Can be bought from weapon vendors at higher levels
- The triple-barrel handmade shotgun will not appear as a legendary drop, instead, the gun can be found with one of either three legendary effects (Incendiary, nimble, or ghoul slayer) at vendors.
- The comfort stock weapon modifications simply add blue tape to the stock.
- The triple-barrel handmade shotgun was created by Stefan "asXas" Engdahl
Behind the scenesEdit
The handmade shotgun is based on Fallout 4 concept art depicting a near-identical version. The handmade shotgun might be based on fellow post-apocalypse franchise Metro's duplet shotgun with their greatest differences being their stocks and distance between barrels.