- Quartermastery: Scribe Haylen has identified the location of a piece of technology she wishes to retrieve and catalog. She asks the Sole Survivor for help in bringing back the technology in one piece.
- Randolph Safehouse: The Railroad agent Mister Tims will leave dead drops in the form of six holotapes for the Sole Survivor, containing information about possible hazards to the Railroad's escort and escape of synths out of the Commonwealth. They can assist in these efforts by clearing out the location of hostiles.
- Hypothesis: To aid in one of his experiments, Doctor Holdren of the Institute's BioScience division asks the Sole Survivor to obtain a tissue sample from a particularly tough super mutant and return it to him.
- Cleansing the Commonwealth: Knight Rhys gives the Sole Survivor an assignment to clear the location of what he calls "abominations" to further the aims of the Brotherhood of Steel.
- Leading by Example: Lancer Captain Kells requests the Sole Survivor's help in training a Brotherhood squire by allowing him to accompany them on a mission.
- Diamond City's Most Wanted: A bounty board in the Diamond City market gives the Sole Survivor a target to handle in exchange for caps.
Trinity Plaza appears only in Fallout 4.
Behind the scenesEdit
- ↑ Fallout 4 Vault Dweller's Survival Guide p. 452: "Still standing in the overgrown plaza that bears its name is Trinity Church. Founded in 1733, the present structure was completed in 1877 and now houses a small congregation of Super Mutants. The church has two entrances—the main doors and a hatch to the rear (east). Don’t forget the magazine from the pulpit. The area is easy to spot from a distance; it is adjacent to the massive Trinity Tower."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.