|For other locations or objects named Trinity, see Trinity.|
There are two entrances to the church. One is through the main doors on the western side of the building, and the other is through a metal hatch leading to the basement of the church on the northeastern side of the building.
The church consists of an entry foyer, a main room, some small rooms upstairs, and a basement. In the main room, the floor has caved in, making it difficult to access the back of the church without jumping or taking an alternate path. A group of super mutants occupy the rear area of the church across the chasm on the main floor, and can easily spot the Sole Survivor upon entering the church. Several narrow stairwells link the upper and lower sections of the church, offering several paths between the upper, main, and lower levels. There is a cellar exit in the back of the church.
- Astoundingly Awesome Tales issue #4 - On the lectern by the steamer trunk on the main floor.
- Four overdue books – One is on a shelf in a small room down the stairs behind the lectern at the east end of the main floor. The second is on a shelf in the basement dining and drinking area. The third is next to a broken terminal in the basement. The fourth is standing on the table in the same room.
- Vault-Tec lunchbox - In the nursery in the basement.
- Super mutant wrist wraps - Behind an Expert-locked door on the uppermost non-attic floor.
- Flux sensor - Inside the steamer trunk on the main floor. This item only appears during the Quartermastery quests.
- Cleansing the Commonwealth: Knight Rhys gives the Sole Survivor an assignment to clear the location of what he calls "abominations" to further the aims of the Brotherhood of Steel.
- Diamond City's Most Wanted: A bounty board in the Diamond City market gives the Sole Survivor a target to handle in exchange for caps.
- Leading by Example: Lancer Captain Kells requests the Sole Survivor's help in training a Brotherhood squire by allowing him to accompany them on a mission.
- Quartermastery: Scribe Haylen has identified the location of a piece of technology she wishes to retrieve and catalog. She asks the Sole Survivor for help in bringing back the technology in one piece.
- Randolph Safehouse: The Railroad agent Mister Tims will leave dead drops in the form of six holotapes for the Sole Survivor, containing information about possible hazards to the Railroad's escort and escape of synths out of the Commonwealth. They can assist in these efforts by clearing out the location of hostiles.
When at this location companions make comments, which are activated at the theatrical rigging and basement nursery.
|Curie||theatrical rigging||"I wonder what they did up here?"|
|nursery||"The population of the Commonwealth is a tiny fraction of what it was. The humans left should focus on reproduction."|
|Deacon||theatrical rigging||"The Railroad lives in places like this. Always behind the curtain."|
|nursery||"When you're done here, I'd like to leave."|
|Nick Valentine||theatrical rigging||""|
|Preston Garvey||theatrical rigging||""|
Trinity Church appears only in Fallout 4.
Behind the scenes
Trinity Church is a real world location of the same name in Boston.
Locksmith level 3 to open.[verified]A locked door in the uppermost non-attic level (mentioned above, which contains super mutant wrist wraps) reads as having an "Expert" lock when moused over; however, it seems to actually be a Master lock and requires