There are two entrances to the church. One is through the main doors on the western side of the building, the other is through a metal gate and stairs leading to the basement of the church, on the northeastern side of the building.
The church consists of an entry foyer, a main room, some small rooms upstairs and a basement. In the main room, the floor has caved in, making it difficult to access the back of the church without jumping or taking an alternate path. A group of super mutants occupy the rear area of the church across the chasm on the main floor, and can easily spot the Sole Survivor upon entering the church. Several narrow stairwells link the upper and lower sections of the church together, offering several paths between the upper, lower and main levels. There is a cellar door exit in the back of the church.
- Astoundingly Awesome Tales issue #43 - In the choir on the ground floor, on the lectern by the steamer trunk.
- Four overdue books – One on a shelf located in a small room that can be found by going down the stairs at the east end of the main floor of Trinity Church. The second on the shelves in the basement dining/drinking area. The third and fourth downstairs next to a broken computer terminal (one on a desk and the other on a table).
- Super mutant wrist wraps - Behind an Expert lock on the uppermost non-attic floor.
- Vault-Tec lunchbox - In the nursery opposite of the podium, on the basement level.
- Flux sensor - In the choir on the ground floor, inside the steamer trunk. This item only appears during the Quartermastery quests.
- Cleansing the Commonwealth - The Sole Survivor is tasked with eliminating the local super mutants.
- Diamond City's Most Wanted - The Sole Survivor is tasked with eliminating the local super mutants.
- Leading by Example
- Quartermastery - A flux sensor can be recovered in the steamer trunk that is in the choir.
- Randolph Safehouse
If any companion aside from Strong is taken to see the underground "nursery," they will say a unique comment.
Trinity Church only appears in Fallout 4.
Behind the scenesEdit
Xbox One A locked door in the uppermost non-attic level (mentioned above, which contains super mutant wrist wraps) reads as having an "Expert" lock when moused over, however it seems to actually be a Master lock and requires Locksmith level 3 to open. [verified]
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.