The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
This area consists of a section of trees that have had ascending, wooden and mostly circular levels built along their sides. The unique base is now abandoned and holds a copious amount of junk items. There are also two cooking stations, an armor workbench, mattresses and sleeping bags to use here.
A couple of wooden crates can be looted on different "floors" of the treetops. The top level was being used as a sniper's nest, and here, a red steamer trunk can be searched. The entry to the base may be guarded by an aggressive resident of the Mire such as a mega sloth or pair of snallygasters. However, there are no enemies inside the base itself.
- Scouting report - Note, on a desk under a pipe revolver close to the top.
- Two potential Vault-Tec bobbleheads:
- On a table on the level with the bowling pins,
- Next to a red garden gnome on a platform across from the bowling pins.
- Potential magazine - On the second to the top level of the treehouse platform ascent, on an end table next to a birdhouse, above the two mattresses.
- Potential armor plan - On the left corner of a crate to the right of the armor workbench close to the top.
- Potential armor mod - On the right corner of a crate to the right of the armor workbench close to the top.
- Potential weapon mod - On a small table, at the very top.
The treetops appear only in Fallout 76.