The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
This area consists of a section of trees that have had ascending, wooden and mostly circular levels built along their sides. The unique base is now abandoned and holds a copious amount of junk items. There are also two cooking stations, an armor workbench, mattresses and sleeping bags to use here. A couple of wooden crates can be looted on different "floors" of the treetops. The top level was being used as a sniper's nest, and a red steamer trunk can be searched on it.
- Scouting report - Note, on a desk under a pipe revolver close to the top.
- Two random Vault-Tec bobbleheads - One on a table on the level with the bowling pins, and another next to a red garden gnome on a platform across from the bowling pins.
- Random magazine - On an end table, close to the top.
- Random armor plan - On the left corner of a crate to the right of the armor workbench close to the top.
- Random armor mod - On the right corner of a crate to the right of the armor workbench close to the top.
- Random weapon mod - On a small table, at the very top.
The treetops appears only in Fallout 76.