The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
Running away from raiders, a group of people from the Free States stumbled across a pre-war treehouse, climbed it up, and used the advantageous position to kill them. After that, they concluded that building their houses in the top of the trees would be the best idea if they wanted to survive. The group contacted with Gavin McCullough, a former master carpenter, and he and his group agreed to help building the village.
Under Gavin's direction, the two groups soon finished the village, and were safe for a couple of months. But some time later, the village was attacked by raiders, and after losing some people, they left the village after filling it with traps.
This section is needed but has not been written yet. You can help Nukapedia by writing it.
- Fusion core - On a shelf in the central treehouse, near the tinker's workbench.
- Power armor chassis with raider power armor pieces in the treehouse with stairs built on a red dump truck.
- Random magazine - In a treehouse, sitting on a black seat, opposite the two shopping carts.
- Recipe: Delbert's pothole potpie - Across from Lorne’s Terminal on one of the metal shelves.
- Vault-Tec bobbleheads:
- In a treehouse, inside the bar on the bottom of the refrigerator.
- In a treehouse, in the area containing a red couch and an explosives crate. Located behind a pillar next to the sleeping bag.
The treehouse village appears only in Fallout 76.
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.