The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
Running away from raiders, a group of people from the Free States stumbled across a pre-war treehouse, climbed it up, and used the advantageous position to kill them. After that, they concluded that building their houses in the top of the trees would be the best idea if they wanted to survive. The group contacted with Gavin McCullough, a former master carpenter, and he and his group agreed to help building the village.
Under Gavin's direction, the two groups soon finished the village, and were safe for a couple of months. But some time later, the village was attacked by raiders, and after losing some people, they left the village after filling it with traps.
This section is needed but has not been written yet. You can help Nukapedia by writing it.
- In a treehouse, inside the bar on the bottom of the refrigerator.
- In a treehouse, in the area containing a red couch and an explosives crate. Located behind a pillar next to the sleeping bag.
- In a treehouse accessed by an airplane wing bridge, behind a metal box.
- In a treehouse, sitting on a black seat, opposite the two shopping carts.
- On a treehouse balcony, on the floor next to a mannequin and a steel barrel.
- Power armor chassis with raider power armor pieces
- In the treehouse with stairs built on a red dump truck.
- Other loot
- Recipe: Delbert's pothole potpie - Across from Lorne’s terminal on one of the metal shelves.
- Recipe: Disease cure (The Mire) - On a red chair near the tinker's workbench.
- Fusion core - On a shelf in the central treehouse, near the tinker's workbench.
- Robot parts model - On top of an overturned crate near a sleeping bag in the same area containing a red couch and an explosives crate.
- Stealth Boy - Inside the treehouse accessed by an airplane wing bridge, to the left of a bed atop wooden crates.
The treehouse village appears only in Fallout 76.
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.