|For the Fallout 4 quest, see Treasure Hunt.|
To Whom It May Concern (You!),
We got some pretty good stuff from the last raid, and unlike last time, I don't want any incidents. The only logical conclusion was to hide everything throughout this room. If you can read this, you have my permission to use any items you can find.
Stuff I hid:
1 Missile Launcher
3 Bricks of C4
5 Frag Grenades
1 Super Stimpak
Your Benevolent Supreme Overlord,
Tabitha left a note on the torso of the training dummy (arrow points down towards it) stating the last raid netted some good loot, and to prevent any "incidents," the only "logical" thing to do was to hide the ordnance throughout the room.
- 12 10mm rounds in a wooden box on the shelf to the right of the entrance, third layer.
- 20 9mm rounds in the pot next to the yellow bin in front of the reloading bench.
- 24 5.56mm rounds in a bin in the southwest corner on the second shelf, next to the chair.
- A Missile launcher in the south corner of the room.
- Four missiles: one inside a cinderblock with garden gnome on it in the north corner; another on the shelf next to the last missile behind a damaged garden gnome; and one more inside a red cone on the lowest shelf next to the missile launcher. There is in fact a fourth missile, near the second missile, wedged between the upside-down desk legs and the board that sits across it. Crouch in third person view and the Courier should be able to grab it. The desk is the one with a trunk on it, not the one supporting Rhonda (broken Mister Handy).
- Three bricks of C-4 plastic explosive: behind the metal trunk in the northeast corner of the building; the left side of the desk that Rhonda was sitting on; on top of the Nuka-Cola machine.
- Five frag grenades: two in a yellow bowl on the second shelf near a Nuka-Cola vending machine; two in a yellow bowl on the top shelf near the stack of tires in the northeast corner (drag shopping cart over and jump on it to get them); one on top of overhead light in the south corner of the room.
- Super stimpak: under a metal pot on the shelf near a footlocker that's under a table to the Courier's right from the entrance.
Other items of interest
- A Sunset Sarsaparilla star bottle cap on the shelves to the player character's left, from the entrance. Second shelf from the end on the bottom rack, between the two wooden sarsaparilla crates.
- One Nuka-Cola Victory to the right of the reloading bench.
- Several crafting ingredients in various metal boxes and toolboxes.