When combined, the fragments create a completed treasure map. When they are placed on the blank board in the Grafton Pawn Shop, they reveal the location of Vault 79. Additionally, turning on the nearby blacklight will reveal a unique, instanced code to be entered on the keypad in the mysterious cave to enter an elevator leading to Vault 79.
- Wren's fragment - Inside Morgantown High School, on the second floor, next to a broken terminal in a classroom.
- Barry's fragment - Red Rocket Mega Stop, on a counter in a station to the southeast.
- Jessica's fragment - Haven Church, on a counter in a hallway.
- Finn's fragment - The General's Steakhouse, on the north end of the counter in the bar on the first floor.
- Constance's fragment - Uncanny Caverns, on a counter in the gift shop.
- Fernando's fragment - Inside the Mothman Museum, on the front desk next to the cash registers.
This section is needed but has not been written yet. You can help Nukapedia by writing it.
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.