The quest is started by reading the accumulated mail on the doorway floor of the Grafton Pawn Shop. Upstairs, turning on a blacklight projector will reveal clues toward the location of each fragment on the wall.
When the fragments are placed on the blank board upstairs in the Grafton Pawn Shop, they combine to form a treasure map that reveals the location of Vault 79. Additionally, turning on the nearby blacklight will reveal a unique, instanced code to be entered on the keypad in the mysterious cave, which grants elevator access to Vault 79. The individual map fragments belong to six different people: Wren, Barry, Finn, Jessica, Fernando and Constance.
- Wren's fragment - Inside Morgantown High School, on the second floor, next to a broken terminal in a classroom. (teach)
- Barry's fragment - Red Rocket Mega Stop, on a counter in a station to the southeast. (gasman)
- Jessica's fragment - Haven Church, on a counter in a hallway. (halo)
- Finn's fragment - The General's Steakhouse, on the north end of the counter in the bar on the first floor. (the meat)
- Constance's fragment - Uncanny Caverns, on a counter in the gift shop. (spelunker)
- Fernando's fragment - Inside the Mothman Museum, on the front desk next to the cash registers. (cryptid)
- Package for Sam Blackwell
- Cover Up
- Package for Calvin van Lowe
- Package for Madeleine de Silva
- If the Vault Dweller has both visited Vault 79 and completed Treasure Unknown, an unique dialogue option is added when speaking to the Vault 76 overseer during Overseer, Overseen.