An isolated relay station overlooking the Ohio River, this place was used by a small family as a shelter. The father took their child down to the river to forage, never to return again. The mother later perished in her sleep.
Secretly, an Enclave research facility was built underneath the station. By 2103, the entrance of the facility has been revealed and the laser grid protecting the entrance became vulnerable to electrical failure during storms.
This location consists of a single building with an outhouse to the east. The building has a motorcycle in front and an air sensor relating to the Ecological Balance quest attached to its sidewall. The building itself contains a skeleton lying on a metal bed frame beside an industrial trunk and opposite a cot. There is also a tinker's workbench inside.
- Urgent request - Note, found on a corpse behind the building, during Over and Out.
- Potential magazine - Inside the building, on the floor between two cardboard boxes near the industrial trunk.
- Ranger hat clean - Inside the portable toilet, behind the building.
- Fallout 76 Vault Dweller's Survival Guide p.298: "24. TRANSMISSION STATION 1AT-U03
Assuming you have the necessary bobby pins to unlock the door, this small transmission structure atop a wooded hill seems to have been a hideout for a family."
(Fallout 76 Vault Dweller's Survival Guide Atlas of Appalachia)
- Note to Sugarplum
- The skeleton on the bedframe inside the station.