An isolated relay station overlooking the Ohio River, this place was used by a small family as a shelter. The father took their child down to the river to forage, never to return again. The mother later perished in her sleep.
This location consists of a single building with an outhouse to the east. The building has a motorcycle in front and an air sensor relating to the Ecological Balance quest attached to its sidewall. The building itself contains a skeleton lying on a metal bed frame beside an industrial trunk and opposite a cot. There is also a tinker's workbench inside.
- Note to Sugarplum - Note, on a desk inside of the building.
- Potential magazine - Inside the building, on the floor between two cardboard boxes near the industrial trunk.
- Ranger hat clean - Inside the portable toilet, behind the building.
Transmission station 1AT-U03 appears only in Fallout 76.
- ↑ Fallout 76 Vault Dweller's Survival Guide p. 298 "TRANSMISSION STATION 1AT-U03
Assuming you have the necessary bobby pins to unlock the door, this small transmission structure atop a wooded hill seems to have been a hideout for a family."
(Fallout 76 Vault Dweller's Survival Guide Atlas of Appalachia)
- ↑ Note to Sugarplum
- ↑ The skeleton on the bedframe inside the station.