The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
| ||For other traders, see Trader.|
Traders survived the Great War and tried to establish businesses selling scavenged goods. By 2102, the human populace of Appalachia were wiped out by warring factions and the Scorched Plague, among other factors.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
|This character has no special interactions.|
|Apparel||Weapon||Other items||On death|
- Two in the Flatwoods Tavern.
- One at the scenic overlook.
- One in Morgantown.
- One at Cow Spots Creamery (Amy Kerry).
- One at the Seneca Rocks Visitor Center.
- One at Charleston station.
- One at the flooded trainyard.
Traders appear in Fallout 76.