|For the tractor in Fallout 76, see Tractor (Fallout 76).|
“There's not a ton of farmland or fields to plow in the fairly dense Wasteland, but tractors have so much personality we made an effort to include one.”— The Art of Fallout 4
Tractors are agricultural equipment vehicles in Fallout 4.
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
The tractors found in the Commonwealth are weathered from the elements. The tractors are all a bright red, in varying states of disrepair.
Locations[edit | edit source]
- One can be found found at Hub City Auto Wreckers.
- One can be found at Saugus Ironworks.
- One can be found at Somerville Place.
- One on Spectacle Island.
- One can be found at Westing Estate.
- Crushed under boulders outside of the Natick hillside home.
- Longfellow's cabin. One can be found partially submerged into the ground at
- National Park campground. One can be found in the barn at the
- Hubologist's camp, north west from Evan's home near a shed. One can be found south east of the
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.