The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
In contrast to almost every other vehicle in the game, there is nothing about the tractor indicating it would differ in any way from real-world 1950's tractors. This includes the fact that it does not appear to be nuclear driven. The Fallout lore supports this in so far that gasoline was no longer approved for use in personal automobiles at some point in time, in order to be saved for only the most crucial tasks. This would certainly include the production of food.
The few tractors found in-game all appear to be in a fairly good condition, just a little rusty from 200 years of neglect. There is a yellow variant introduced in Fallout 76 that looks very similar to the one in the concept art for Fallout 4. This variant is noticeably larger than the red tractors.
- One can be found found at Hub City Auto Wreckers.
- One can be found at Saugus Ironworks.
- One can be found at Somerville Place.
- One on Spectacle Island.
- One can be found at Westing Estate.
- Longfellow's cabin. One can be found partially submerged into the ground at
- National Park campground. One can be found in the barn at the
- Hubologist's camp, north west from Evan's home near a shed. One can be found south east of the
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.