| || For an overview of all grenades, see Hand grenade.|
For an overview of other chemical and gas grenades, see Chemical and gas grenade.
|The following is based on Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel and has not been confirmed by canon sources.|
Toxic grenades are explosive, thrown weapons in Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel.
Toxic grenades are less powerful in terms of direct damage compared to the frag grenade but more powerful in terms of duration. Once the target or targets are affected, they receive continuous damage for ten seconds.
- Carbon Mill Storage, found in footlocker.
- Carbon Mill Generator, found in footlocker.
- Carbon Mill Office, found in footlocker.
- Los Bridge East - Los Docks Shipyard - Los Shipyard Warehouse, found sometimes on Ghoul corpses.
- Los Docks Holding Pens, found on Kamikaze Ghoul corpses.
- Secret Vault Ruins Level 1, purchased from Shop-Tec.
It's possible to have almost infinitely many toxic grenades. In Chapter 2, after Rhombus gives you the key to open the door of the Secret Vault, in the area "Los Holdings Pens," kamikaze ghouls reappear endlessly in various places and almost always drop a toxic grenade when they die.