Background[edit | edit source]
Perched on the trail between the Mire and the Divide is a small shantytown set up by one Toxic Larry, filled with exotic and borderline safe meats stored by the crazed animal-like mountain man from before the Great War. However, after both the war and the outbreak of the Scorched Plague, snallygasters have been attracted to this location from the smell of spoiled meat.
Layout[edit | edit source]
Toxic Larry's Meat 'n Go is a wooden shack on the edge of the Savage Divide, overlooking the Mire. The building is a makeshift pre-War butchery, with a large sign on its wall advertising for people to "Eat Here." A pair of radstag corpses hang in front of the entrance and two mole rat corpses can be found around the side of the building in a refrigerator and a bathtub. Three snallygasters will consistently spawn at the location.
The shack inside is spattered with viscera. The bottom level of the shack contains various forms of fuel including gas canisters, fuel tanks, and woodpiles. Raw meat is in abundance around the area, including cat meat and squirrel bits in a fridge, and a pile of mole rat meat on the floor. There is also a cooking station in the corner of this floor next to the fridge. A rickety staircase leads upstairs.
The upstairs contains a broken bed frame, a steamer trunk, and a mannequin wearing a pink dress. A radio and some ammo sit on a dresser beside the bed frame. There is a Mothman poster hanging on one of the walls next to a locked safe (Picklock 2). This floor opens out to a small balcony area with a barbecue grill and some steps that lead to the roof. There is a second cooking station on the roof. Next to the cooking station is a shelf that contains three cat meat and some sugar and spices to cook with.
East of the main wooden shack is an outhouse, below the structure's center is another locked safe (Picklock 3), facing outwards above the rocky outcrop the outhouse is atop of.
Notable loot[edit | edit source]
- C.H. Monthly, October - Note, at a campsite down the hill from the shack, in the back of a truck next to a skeleton.
- Cindy's diary - Note, obtainable during A Perfect Getaway at the nearby campsite.
- Date night - Holotape, obtainable during A Perfect Getaway at the nearby campsite.
- New meat - Holotape, on a dresser on the second floor, obtainable during A Perfect Getaway.
- Two potential Vault-Tec bobbleheads:
- On the first floor of the shack, near the hanging meats, on a white stove.
- On the shack's roof, by the spit roast cooking station, on top of a broken metal shelf.
- Two potential magazines:
- On the second floor, in the upstairs bedroom with the Mothman poster on the wall, on the headboard shelf of the bed with the red trunk on it.
- On the rocks roughly north of the main shack structure, inside the outhouse.
- Two potential recipes:
- On the lower level, on a stove.
- On the upper level, next to the stairs leading to the roof, on a barbecue grill.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Toxic Larry's Meat 'n Go appears only in Fallout 76.