A mentally challenged member of the Buckner family, Torr is a large man covered in dust with a blank smile on his face. Uncannily strong, his family uses him for all sorts of menial work, including guarding their brahmin, or "moo-moos" as Torr calls them. His low intelligence makes him an easy victim for cattle rustlers such as the Dunton twins, Buck and Chuck Dunton. He speaks in short simple sentences due to his low intellect.
Interactions with the player character
|This character starts quests.|
|This character is involved in quests.|
- Guard the brahmin: Torr says that "bugmen" are killing his brahmin at night. He wants the Chosen One to help guard them when he's sleeping.
- Rescue Torr: Torr wandered off and is now being held hostage by a Mr. Handy.
- Rustle the brahmin: Torr will want the Chosen One to guard his brahmin; this is a perfect opportunity to take them for a profit to the Dunton brothers.
- Low Intelligence characters have the chance to hold an intelligent conversation with Torr, in which they can ask about the goings-on in Klamath.
- The critter model Torr uses is that of a generic male tribal -- which doesn't actually have low Intelligence. An unused model that was intended for him is a Caucasian male with yellowish clothes and a brown scarf.
- In the quote from Torr above, the first time he says "brahmin" in the game, it is misspelled "grahmin."
- If engaged in combat with the locals, they may say [the troublemaker] is stupider than Torr.
Torr Buckner appears only in Fallout 2.
- KCTORR.MSG, line 100