A mentally challenged member of the Buckner family, Torr is a large man covered in dust with a blank smile on his face. Uncannily strong, his family uses him for all sorts of menial work, including guarding their brahmin, or "moo-moos" as Torr calls them. His low Intelligence makes him an easy victim for cattle rustlers such as the Dunton twins. He speaks in short simple sentences due to his low intellect.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
|This character starts quests.|
|This character is involved in quests.|
- Guard the brahmin: Torr says that "bugmen" are killing his brahmin at night. He wants the Chosen One to help guard them when he's sleeping.
- Rescue Torr: Torr wandered off and is now being held hostage by a Mr. Handy.
- Rustle the brahmin: Torr will want the Chosen One to guard his brahmin; this is a perfect opportunity to take them for a profit to the Dunton brothers.
While useless for normal-intellectual characters to attempt talking to, low Intelligence characters have the chance to hold an intelligent conversation with Torr, in which they can ask about the goings on in Klamath.
- The critter Torr uses has that of a male villager, rather than a Caucasian male with yellowish clothes and brown scarf.
- In the quote from Torr above, the first time he says "brahmin" in the game, it is misspelled "grahmin".
- If engaged in combat with the locals, they may say [the troublemaker] is stupider than Torr.
Torr Buckner appears only in Fallout 2.