According to Ton, his name is derived from the fact he weighs 2000 lbs (precisely one ton), due to effects from the FEV. He is the enforcer of the Cathedral, and often goes on excursions to kill Followers of the Apocalypse and "other gang types", although he was a former member of the Dead Dog gang himself.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
|This character has no special interactions.|
- If approached by a female he will use cheap pick-up lines relating to the effects of how 'huge' he is.
|Leather armor (not lootable)||Ripper
|COC badge (red)
Bottle cap x132
- " I do my job. They like it when I do my job. They like it when street trash and Followers stop breathing. It lets the Nightkin do other things. Don't mess with me... it ain't healthy."
- "Hello, miss. I am Ton, 2,000 pounds of the Master's toughest fighter. I have also been evolved by the FEV into something that you need to check out. Let's get it on, baby."
- "Hello. I've been evolved by the FEV so that anyone that annoys me dies. Stop annoying me, little man."
- "These people, these zombies, weren't always like this. I could even stand a few of them. Then they got converted. Some of them came out like this. Some of them didn't come out at all. Ton doesn't like it, but these people pay Ton well."
Ton appears only in Fallout.