Tommy will hang around the Aces theater, but will also get up on stage and dance with others occasionally. He cannot be interacted with while dancing.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
|This character starts quests.|
- Talent Pool: Tommy Torini is looking for some new acts to spice up The Aces Theater.
- If one asks Tommy Torini if he has seen Benny, he will respond by saying "Dig it, he beat feet to his suite. You scare the big boss man, or somethin'?" Then ask him what he thinks of Benny and he will state that he has business knowledge but no music know-how. With a Speech check of 25, he will divulge that he often goes on benders and is hardly around the casino much, and that no one has seen him in over a month. He suspects that he has a female from Gomorrah in his suite, because no one has seen him leave it. This may be due to Benny's secret passage way and elevator near Yes Man's room.
Note: His eyepatch cannot be looted, as it is marked as unusable.
- "Hey hey! Welcome, welcome, welcome to the finest entertainment experience in New Vegas! My name is Tommy Torini, and how can I make your night?"
- "Damn, baby, you bringing in so many acts the Rad Pack's taking half the night off! I'm seriously thinking about charging them for the free liquor."
- "Now why would you want to go breaking Tommy's heart asking a question like that? Here I run the finest entertainment venue in all New Vegas, and you're asking me "what else is there?" Nothing close to what we got here at the Tops, that's for sure."
Behind the scenesEdit
Tommy Torini bears significant resemblance to American entertainer Sammy Davis Jr., including the missing eye. Sammy lost his left eye in a car collision, but elected to be fitted with a glass eye (after wearing an eyepatch for six months). Likewise, Tommy's 'Rad Pack Revue' is an obvious nod to Frank Sinatra's 'Rat Pack'; of which, Sammy Davis Jr. was the only black member.