The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
The tinker's workbench is used to craft ammunition, grenades and mines. It can also be used to create bulked versions of component materials. Plans for this workbench are rewarded after completing Second Helpings.
- Abandoned mine shaft 4
- Belching Betty - At the bottom level.
- Big Bend Tunnel West - Exterior shacks
- Cow Spots Creamery
- Flatwoods - To the right of the church, behind the yellow building.
- Gilman lumber mill
- Hornwright Industrial headquarters - In Penny's office on the 4th floor.
- Kanawha Nuka-Cola plant - In the basement
- Lakeside cabins - At the back of the house, on the patio.
- Morgantown Airport
- New River Gorge Bridge West, behind a locked door, the key to which is at Camden Park on the roller coaster.
- Orwell Orchards
- Riverside Manor - In the quest-related area
- Slocum's Joe
- Top of the World - Mezzanine level in Diamond Dust restaurant.
- Tygart water treatment - Located in trailer in back.
- Watoga Station
- White Powder Winter Sports - At the east entrance.
- Willard Corporate Housing
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.